Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm encouraging you!




Some one asked me, "What are you trying to do with your blog? Are you trying to discourage people?"

No, not at all. On the contrary!

I'm encouraging you! That's what this blog is all about, encouraging you try something new in your love life.

Yes, I talk about stats and facts that appear discouraging. I'm telling you this because there are roadblocks that stand in your path to relationships/marriage. These are roadblocks that maybe your pastor, parent, other leader probably aren't even aware of. I'm telling you about these roadblocks so that you can overcome them. You have to know your enemy in order to defeat your enemy. You have to hope against hope. You have to know what you're up against in order to stage the best offensive attack that you can.

This battle is spiritual and physical. I'm telling you what you're up against so you wage a better spiritual battle! I'm saying all of these things so that you, like Abraham, can hope against hope. (Hebrews 11) You've got to be like a spiritual ninja. The Word is your sword that you have got to use to slice up the lies of the enemy.

I'm helping you be aware of hindrances so that you can avoid them in Jesus' name. That's my goal.

I'm encouraging you to go forth, like Ruth.
I'm encouraging you to take bold, faith-filled steps in the direction of relationships.
I'm encouraging you analyze your particular and unique dating situation.
I'm encouraging you to let go of erroneous teachings (from man) and cling to God's truth.
I'm encouraging you to get intentional about your dating/love life.
I'm encouraging you to be strong.
I'm encouraging you to trust God in ways that maybe you haven't considered.
I'm encouraging you to take action.
I'm encouraging you to believe God like you've never believed before.

You're more than a conqueror,
RDH

No comments: