Thursday, December 10, 2009

You're always on my mind!

Hey guys...
I haven't been posting here as much as I would like to. I've been exceptionally and wonderfully busy. Even with all of that, you're on my mind. I think about all of the single Christian people who don't have anyone for the holidays. I think about all of the young women who so geniunely await the day that they'll have children to decorate the tree with. I think about all of the single Christian guys who are passionately praying and hoping that someday soon, they'll have a sweetheart shower with presents.

All of these beautiful souls: prayerful, faithful, and serving, but yet longing, wistful, yearning, and lonely. When will it be my turn?

You are always on mind. I just wanted you to know that. I'm looking for a way to help you, to help all of us. Till then, Happy Holidays. This holiday season, I hope that you are surrounded by people who love you. I hope that you realize how truly awesome and beautiful your Heavenly Father made you. When inquiring minds want to know if you're seeing someone, and you're forced to give the reply that you'd really rather not, I hope you take it in stride with a smile. I hope you've been blessed. I hope you are asking your own questions. I hope you are prospering even as your soul prospers.


RDH

No comments: